Airing Down..Always a good idea when hitting the Trail

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Meat2022

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OK so that whiskey....never seen it...nor heard of it. I need to try it. Empty a single shot bottle and send me some to try

OP
OP
John M BUNMAN

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
OK so that whiskey....never seen it...nor heard of it. I need to try it. Empty a single shot bottle and send me some to try
I don’t drink, but I bought a case for gifts for friends and family.
The story behind it is why I support them. Veteran Owned.
THE STORY, as my short term memory loss recalls…lol
The owners came to Vegas after the launch of the Whiskey…I had a chance to meet these Real Heroes.
The Owners…Remember the movie Horse Soldiers ( if you’re an American, you need to see this great movie based on the True Story of SF Soldiers in Afghanistan.
After their ETS a couple of the SF Operators were trying to figure out what to do with their lives, now that they were done killing A La Ack-Bar MFers. They liked drinking Whiskey so they decided on trying to make their own. They basically toured the world of Whiskey Makers, Ireland , Tennessee and wherever else they could get in and learn the process.
The Bottle is a Collectors Item to me.
The Bottle is Shaped like an Old-School Canteen. The Mold for the Bottle was made from Steel, from the 911 Twin Towers I believe.
They have several different options now I believe. I am told that it is a very good whiskey.
#SupportVeteranOwnedCompanies