Air intake and Tunner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JBill6.2

Reaction score
Im looking to put an AIr intake and get a Tunner for the Raptor...Any suggestions... Thanks gents

CrownOffroad

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I really like the Airaid intakes, but they do not come with a lid/cover. I know some people have had issues or concerns that the intake might suck in water or mud during offroading. Especially those that did the Texas Raptor Run! As far as tuning goes, Mike at 5 Star (forum supporting vendor) is the best! Give him a call and he will take great care of you. He also offers package deals in tuners and intakes.

Wheela

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yes I would also suggest talking to mike@5star, they got awesome combo packs for sct x3, can get it with a airaid or a AFE stage 2 CAI, I had a airaid on for a few days and the amount of water that got in my housing while mudding scared me so I went with the AFE with lid and have never been happier.

Bryson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have AFE and a 5-star tune. Not a problem even with winterdriving and offroading.

Last edited:

mikelivingstrong

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just like everyone above 5 star. Mike has taken such good care of so many of us and we are so pleased with the results that almost everyone on here will tell you to go to 5 star!!

RAPTOR2012GR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just with afe intake RAPTOR changed and with tunner forgetahbotit !!RAPTOR been bidder now!

---------- Post added at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 PM ----------

Oh yea its all mike at 5star he'll hook you up they're awesome !! No bull