Aftermarket Parts Availbility Gen 3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Frank N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I’m just busting chops all in good fun, reality is I am freaking jealous because I would have ordered one if I could have got MSRP on a 37. I really want an R but I am starting to think the R will be unobtanium without a hefty ADM for the life of its production.

OP
OP
Olsen Motorsports

Olsen Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m just busting chops all in good fun, reality is I am freaking jealous because I would have ordered one if I could have got MSRP on a 37. I really want an R but I am starting to think the R will be unobtanium without a hefty ADM for the life of its production.
Trust me I was dead laughing and I love it! I can take it

I 100% agree. The R IMHO will be mega limited and I doubt I will win the lottery to get one. I’m not paying 130+ with extra’s on a truck (basing this purely on a hunch following gt500 carbon package pricing). I will go buy another GT3 instead. But damnit I would love to have one. See what happens next year until then it’s all speculation.

Frank N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think what it comes down to, is Ford building it for bragging rights over TRX and limit production or do they want to sell several thousand maybe up to 10k for the 100+k sticker. I’m hoping. I’ll pay 110 sticker...never adm. beyond that and well, I’ll keep the gen2 and look at some fun cars. And yup speculation will continue....why not.

Turning Blue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can't believe everyone has ignored the fact that you're going with 22's. Let's get this "22's Party" started...lol.

You can ask Rappy Graphics to create a graphic like, 22/37 to replace the 37 graphics. And they could create a map to your nearest Starbucks to replace the Baja map?

Or maybe you can find a license plate frame that says something like, "My Other Raptor is Built!" That way you can try to retain your off-road cred...lol

Of course your Gen 2 will need, "My Other Raptor Has 22's!"

Just kidding of course, it'll be your truck, do what you want! Just be sure to post pics!
@Olsen Motorsports I found the perfect license plate frame for your Gen3!
20210625_122609.jpg