Aftermarket Parts Availbility Gen 3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Turning Blue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I gotta find this I love it!
You came to mind immediately as she was driving pretty aggressively, and passed by me in traffic.I had to go past my turn to get an opportunity for the picture! When my wife asked me where I was going, she thought I was crazy...lol. Anything for a fellow Raptor owner...lol.

OP
OP
Olsen Motorsports

Olsen Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You came to mind immediately as she was driving pretty aggressively, and passed by me in traffic.I had to go past my turn to get an opportunity for the picture! When my wife asked me where I was going, she thought I was crazy...lol. Anything for a fellow Raptor owner...lol.
LMAO totally made my day. What part of Illinois are you guys in?
:snoopfacepalm:

Turning Blue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great! If your ever in the CHI area look us up! Bunch of us live here on the near west side of the city
Thanks for the offer! I may be interested in tagging along if/when you guys do some off roading. But I have seen some of your videos, and I may end up bringing up the rear...lol. I won't mind getting it dirty, but prefer not to have to raplace parts...lol.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing how your Gen 3 looks. I've said it other places on here that I'm not a fan of the entire interior having to be blue in order to get 37s, or I'd probably have spent a lot of time trying to secure an order at msrp. Once they're out, and I can see one in person, I may be swayed into getting one. But for the way I use my truck, I'm not so sure it would be a smart buy primarilly for a little taller tire. I'm sure I'm not alone on that one either.