Aftermarket Parts Availbility Gen 3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Olsen Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I did a thing as we are planning out the new truck. Placed an order through HRE Wheels for 22" P161's in brushed clear finish and a full Brembo brake setup to fill them out.

Talking to my guys at HRE they have been dealing with Ford and know all the specs to make the wheels, i ordered flush fender fitment. I think the brushed clear will pop against the orange on the 37 package.

Talking with Brembo they have the brake kit close to being sorted as well so ordered those too.

Lead time on all that stuff is about 18-20 weeks so probably just in time to have it all here for when the truck shows up I would imagine?

Anybody else have any parts available that they know of getting released?

*edited to say I know the roasting over the 22's is coming and well deserved! But I am keeping my Gen 2 which is fully built up and gets off road thrashed a lot! Just going a different direction with the new model

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So I did a thing as we are planning out the new truck. Placed an order through HRE Wheels for 22" P161's in brushed clear finish and a full Brembo brake setup to fill them out.

Talking to my guys at HRE they have been dealing with Ford and know all the specs to make the wheels, i ordered flush fender fitment. I think the brushed clear will pop against the orange on the 37 package.

Can you share what the offset of those wheels will be for flush fitment?

squeak11

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Talking with Brembo they have the brake kit close to being sorted as well so ordered those too.

Lead time on all that stuff is about 18-20 weeks so probably just in time to have it all here for when the truck shows up I would imagine?

*edited to say I know the roasting over the 22's is coming and well deserved! But I am keeping my Gen 2 which is fully built up and gets off road thrashed a lot! Just going a different direction with the new model
Looking forward to seeing this thing.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

metallikatz3

Reaction score
I'd imagine someone will be bringing out rear springs soon after the trucks are released to support additional weight for some heavier truck builds

OP
OP
Olsen Motorsports

Olsen Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd imagine someone will be bringing out rear springs soon after the trucks are released to support additional weight for some heavier truck builds
For sure! Plus all the bumpers and light manufacturer’s etc. going to be exciting to see what all the designers come up with!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Turning Blue

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I can't believe everyone has ignored the fact that you're going with 22's. Let's get this "22's Party" started...lol.

You can ask Rappy Graphics to create a graphic like, 22/37 to replace the 37 graphics. And they could create a map to your nearest Starbucks to replace the Baja map?

Or maybe you can find a license plate frame that says something like, "My Other Raptor is Built!" That way you can try to retain your off-road cred...lol

Of course your Gen 2 will need, "My Other Raptor Has 22's!"

Just kidding of course, it'll be your truck, do what you want! Just be sure to post pics!

OP
OP
Olsen Motorsports

Olsen Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can't believe everyone has ignored the fact that you're going with 22's. Let's get this "22's Party" started...lol.

You can ask Rappy Graphics to create a graphic like, 22/37 to replace the 37 graphics. And they could create a map to your nearest Starbucks to replace the Baja map?

Or maybe you can find a license plate frame that says something like, "My Other Raptor is Built!" That way you can try to retain your off-road cred...lol

Of course your Gen 2 will need, "My Other Raptor Has 22's!"

Just kidding of course, it'll be your truck, do what you want! Just be sure to post pics!
Lol this made my day! Love it. I should totally put a DOOD grille on the front just to mess with people

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Raptor R

Full Access Member
Reaction score

HRE is the premium wheel on the market. I have owned a few sets. They are expensive but made with no compromise.

You certainly are not wasting any time!