Aftermarket Parts Availbility Gen 3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PorterW1111

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So I did a thing as we are planning out the new truck. Placed an order through HRE Wheels for 22" P161's in brushed clear finish and a full Brembo brake setup to fill them out.

Talking to my guys at HRE they have been dealing with Ford and know all the specs to make the wheels, i ordered flush fender fitment. I think the brushed clear will pop against the orange on the 37 package.

Talking with Brembo they have the brake kit close to being sorted as well so ordered those too.

Lead time on all that stuff is about 18-20 weeks so probably just in time to have it all here for when the truck shows up I would imagine?

Anybody else have any parts available that they know of getting released?

*edited to say I know the roasting over the 22's is coming and well deserved! But I am keeping my Gen 2 which is fully built up and gets off road thrashed a lot! Just going a different direction with the new model
i know a good portion of the big players (RPG, SVC, ADD...) already have released suspension kits for the new f150. and therefore i imagine are working on compatability to the gen3 as well. RPG hinted to a coilover conversion for the rear 5 link and with SVC latest R&D on the "bolt-in" 4 link for the gen2 im sure they are in the game at something for the rear on the gen3 as well.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So I did a thing as we are planning out the new truck. Placed an order through HRE Wheels for 22" P161's in brushed clear finish and a full Brembo brake setup to fill them out.

Talking to my guys at HRE they have been dealing with Ford and know all the specs to make the wheels, i ordered flush fender fitment. I think the brushed clear will pop against the orange on the 37 package.

Talking with Brembo they have the brake kit close to being sorted as well so ordered those too.

Lead time on all that stuff is about 18-20 weeks so probably just in time to have it all here for when the truck shows up I would imagine?

Anybody else have any parts available that they know of getting released?

*edited to say I know the roasting over the 22's is coming and well deserved! But I am keeping my Gen 2 which is fully built up and gets off road thrashed a lot! Just going a different direction with the new model
Do you know the oem offset for the 35 wheels? 37 offset wheels?

here are the offsets

Cast Aluminum: +1.3”/34mm
Forged Aluminum (bead lock): +1.3”/34mm
“Raptor 37” forged aluminum bead lock: +1.2”/30mm

Last edited: