Aftermarket Parts Availbility Gen 3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Olsen Motorsports

Olsen Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just out of my own curiosity, why a Raptor if that’s the case ?
To be honest raptor is my favorite vehicle I’ve ever owned. And our gen 2 is an off road beast and fully done up. No reason to waste two trucks. Gen 3 is going a different direction is all as we are keeping the gen 2 for off road.
I know I hate being THAT guy who buys and doesn’t off road. I’m just a fan of the truck!

Kaz109

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To be honest raptor is my favorite vehicle I’ve ever owned. And our gen 2 is an off road beast and fully done up. No reason to waste two trucks. Gen 3 is going a different direction is all as we are keeping the gen 2 for off road.
I know I hate being THAT guy who buys and doesn’t off road. I’m just a fan of the truck!
I see where you’re coming from I just wouldn’t be able to do. You being from a Porsche background that’s like somebody taking a GT3 and giving it the “stance “ look

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If you guys take a moment and watch the OP on YouTube, you will see the off-roading he does.
I also love the Raptor. It is just a very cool looking vehicle, and aside from size, which it has in spades, looks also matter. I live in NY and Offroad ops are few and far between. I did twice drive rt from NY to Utah, once to off road, the second time to off road and attend Raptor Assault. I‘m on my 3rd Raptor and have off roaded maybe a total of 20 days and loved every one. And I’d get another Raptor and may yet get the Gen3.
I find it a great vehicle, comfortable to go across country and back, so why not? You don’t have to Offroad to own a Raptor.

OP
OP
Olsen Motorsports

Olsen Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you guys take a moment and watch the OP on YouTube, you will see the off-roading he does.
I also love the Raptor. It is just a very cool looking vehicle, and aside from size, which it has in spades, looks also matter. I live in NY and Offroad ops are few and far between. I did twice drive rt from NY to Utah, once to off road, the second time to off road and attend Raptor Assault. I‘m on my 3rd Raptor and have off roaded maybe a total of 20 days and loved every one. And I’d get another Raptor and may yet get the Gen3.
I find it a great vehicle, comfortable to go across country and back, so why not? You don’t have to Offroad to own a Raptor.
For sure! We are so incredibly blessed to be able to enjoy these trucks and afford the luxuries of owning one and modding them! Make it yours and enjoy the fruits of your hard work!!!!

Erjdrvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the Gen 3 stock wheels are the same offset/back spacing as the Gen 2 stock wheels?

Kaz109

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you are going far left with this build you should go all in and bag it. At the very least lower it 6in or so

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the Gen 3 stock wheels are the same offset/back spacing as the Gen 2 stock wheels?

I believe I read somewhere that the standard F150s have a slightly more aggressive offset. F150s and Raptors had the same offset previously, but they could be different now. It would be odd though if Raptors where less aggressive.