ADV.1 Wheels?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ManleyORV

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man, I'd LOVE to see ADV.1's markup on their wheels... INSANE! From a business standpoint I give them major props for marketing.

Last edited:

Macman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
IMO the quality of the ADV.1s are not there for the price tag. They are an inflated price because they try to cater to the higher end market, but their wheels are not as good of quality as a lot of cheaper options.

fish_scales

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IMO the quality of the ADV.1s are not there for the price tag. They are an inflated price because they try to cater to the higher end market, but their wheels are not as good of quality as a lot of cheaper options.

they definitely arent worth it for the price, but supposedly they have a wheel that mht can make without the adv stamp for half the price?

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
they definitely arent worth it for the price, but supposedly they have a wheel that mht can make without the adv stamp for half the price?[/QUOTE

Half price sounds great but would you be willing to pay $1200.00 per wheel? thats what half price would be right?
These are probably my favorite rim and for sure they look amazing on the Raptor, but knowing that I can buy another brand of rim that also looks great on the Raptor and has a life time guaranty for $179.00 has me wondering, why am I still contemplating this rim.

Last edited: