Admit it. Which of you Gen1 boys is this?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

andreb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm heading out to the NV desert this weekend so this reminds me of a few things; remove my "Cali" plates LOL

But seriously, guy doesn't even have a shovel to attempt a self-recovery? Air down the tires? Maybe he should work on his off road skills more and spend less time at the tattoo parlor? Honestly these kind of Raptor owners annoy me. He did seem pretty humbled by the situation though, maybe next time he'll plan ahead.

OP
OP
MDJAK

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm heading out to the NV desert this weekend so this reminds me of a few things; remove my "Cali" plates LOL

But seriously, guy doesn't even have a shovel to attempt a self-recovery? Air down the tires? Maybe he should work on his off road skills more and spend less time at the tattoo parlor? Honestly these kind of Raptor owners annoy me. He did seem pretty humbled by the situation though, maybe next time he'll plan ahead.
He’ll be humbled when he gets the bill.

andreb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And just to make a point the recovery truck guy pulls him all the way to the road/hard pack LOL

Watching the whole video now. It looks like the Jeep guy had shovels. Guess they got tired of digging.

DZMONEY

Reaction score
I love that channel. Suprised they didnt try to air down. Nice gen 1 though. I bought a gen 1 butwhere can I go to baja school to learn not to be a these guys? haha.

PlainJane

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love that channel. Suprised they didnt try to air down. Nice gen 1 though. I bought a gen 1 butwhere can I go to baja school to learn not to be a these guys? haha.

Youtube, start with watching the Aussies on getting out of the sand. They are crazy fun....LOL.

Where are their Max traxx or wood? I bought the SmittyBilt Element Ramps online for about $100.