Adding the “Raptor” bedside graphic

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WynstonWolf

Reaction score
That’s the 19-20 style. I used the 17-18 style on my 19. It’s the transparent one Rappy has. I like the shape of it better. Plus it is more subdued and no so “look at this giant graphic” on the side of my truck vibe. It actually blends in better than the OEM 19-20 one in my opinion.

OP
OP
Raptorial

Raptorial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks. The 2019-2020 OEM style doesn’t list Lead Foot on Rappy’s site. Are these graphics actually color matched to OEM paint ?

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes, they do color match to the OEM paint. If you don't see what you want, email them. They've already done a couple of custom jobs for me with minimal or no upcharges for it. They can match any factory color with the different graphics.

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes, they do color match to the OEM paint. If you don't see what you want, email them. They've already done a couple of custom jobs for me with minimal or no upcharges for it. They can match any factory color with the different graphics.

How did you get Rappy to respond to you? Or did you call?