Adding/Removing Options on already placed orders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm thinking about removing some options on my order. Maybe changing from a supercrew to supercab and more. I know my order is already priority 10 but you also have to take into account when the order was placed. So my question is: if I make changed to my order now will that affect my order in terms of delay times? I'm thinking yes if the dealer must cancel the current order and resubmit a new one. I'm thinking no if the dealer does not need to cancel and can update the already placed order.

Anybody know? I know Randy probably would but he seems quite busy these days

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm thinking about removing some options on my order. Maybe changing from a supercrew to supercab and more. I know my order is already priority 10 but you also have to take into account when the order was placed. So my question is: if I make changed to my order now will that affect my order in terms of delay times? I'm thinking yes if the dealer must cancel the current order and resubmit a new one. I'm thinking no if the dealer does not need to cancel and can update the already placed order.

unless it has a VIN, you should be able to change anyting.... after the VIN... your SOL.

SaintsFan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is my understanding that a dealer can make changes to the order at anytime before it is pulled and the VIN issued. And this does not affect your timing or priority. Why are you re-thinking your order in such a drastic way?

Last edited:

SaintsFan

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Hey Humvee, did you end up changing your order?

OP
OP
Humvee21

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No I didn't. I chose to keep everything the way it was especially after looking at a blue flame in person. Also, I felt that it was important I have a supercrew in case I needed it for the future. I was also thinking about removing the front camera but I think I'll regret it if I do that.

Blukrom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was on the build site the other day and the front camera wasn't an option anymore. Did I miss something?

Big Green Machine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, the build site isn't right from what I understand.

Correct.. the site for whatever reason does not show several things correctly however you can order it at the dealer. I have it on my order.

As for changing, you can do it no problem until you get a VIN.. I've already changed one thing and it was easy.