WTB: ADD Pro Bolt On - and possibly rear bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

j3ff

Reaction score
Looking to upgrade my 2018 GEN2 Supercrew with the ADD Pro Bolt-On. If you have one of these that you are interested in selling, please let me know.

Also interested in any ADD rear bumper options to complement the front bumper.

Thanks!

st33zygill

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a ADD venom rear bumper for sale. Located in Los Angeles but willing to ship. Check out my post on the Garage sale thread

Last edited:

Johnny@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey there! Not sure if youre interested in new or only used but if you’re open to new options, feel free to reach out to me and I can get you set up with some new bumpers and an FRF member discount

MNLeadfoot

Reaction score
Not sure if you have considered frame cut bumpers at all but I have a brand new KHC one I'm looking to sell.

Sig Fanboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just scored an ADD Pro Bolt on rear bumper, nearly new, from Facebook, was sure it was a scam, but no, it was legit. $300.00.
It was 3 hrs away, giving a friend who was local to the guy a $100.00 to bring it to me next week.
I got my ADD Pro bolt on front bumper from FRF for $900.00, like new Had to pay ADD $800.00 for the light hoop. Found a couple on here, seemed like a scam. So I passed on those. After I’d already gotten one for $800.00, a legit one showed up here.If you are patient, something might show up.

Attachments

• IMG_0203.jpeg
    IMG_0203.jpeg
    344.4 KB · Views: 8

baz80

Reaction score
Hey there! Not sure if youre interested in new or only used but if you’re open to new options, feel free to reach out to me and I can get you set up with some new bumpers and an FRF member discount
Do you guys carry these?

2017-2020 FORD RAPTOR ADD PRO BOLT-ON V1 FRONT BUMPER​

F118102100103

zacc

Reaction score
Looking to upgrade my 2018 GEN2 Supercrew with the ADD Pro Bolt-On. If you have one of these that you are interested in selling, please let me know.

Also interested in any ADD rear bumper options to complement the front bumper.

Thanks!
Are you still in market?