Addictive Desert Designs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
'Sup?

Bolt on Jen Juan here that noboday has any clue about the model/year/info. Love the look and quality.

It was recently damaged by a dumbbasssed wrecker driver (whole different story)and I had it repaired. No one at ADD could say what bumper I had. Got it fixed and back to almost normal. But I have never seen my bumper and skid plate and bar...

Any insight on my ADD? Or is ot a one off thing? Anything i've found is almost like what I have never existedIMG_1991.jpg20211220_150014.jpg20210608_142320.jpg

hapijohn

Reaction score
Hows it going everyone? I am the newest salesman at Addictive Desert Designs, and if I can assist anyone with answers to any questions or anything at all, please feel free to hit me up here. Or you can email me at [email protected]
Have a great day everyone!
I was looking for a chase rack for my Gen 3 but they are all out of stock any idea when ADD will have any back in stock?

Thanks

BenBB

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
'Sup?

Bolt on Jen Juan here that noboday has any clue about the model/year/info. Love the look and quality.

It was recently damaged by a dumbbasssed wrecker driver (whole different story)and I had it repaired. No one at ADD could say what bumper I had. Got it fixed and back to almost normal. But I have never seen my bumper and skid plate and bar...

Any insight on my ADD? Or is ot a one off thing? Anything i've found is almost like what I have never existedView attachment 355312View attachment 355313View attachment 355314

OP
OP
ADD_CoreyHoeft
Reaction score
'Sup?

Any insight on my ADD? Or is ot a one off thing? Anything i've found is almost like what I have never existedView attachment 355312View attachment 355313View attachment 355314
1653586165686.png
this is the closest one we used to build that is the closest to your bumper

OP
OP
ADD_CoreyHoeft
Reaction score
I was looking for a chase rack for my Gen 3 but they are all out of stock any idea when ADD will have any back in stock?

Thanks
we dont have a stocking warehouse, everything is built to order. we recently did a pretty major discontinuation, and that had dropped down our lead times around 4weeks currently, so we're hoping that continues to get better. Best thing to do is get an order in and I'll get it to you asap.

OP
OP
ADD_CoreyHoeft
Reaction score
yeah we arent getting many requests/orders for the Gen1 anymore, so we have discontinued all bumpers other than the "Venom R"