ADD Stealth Fighter - local pickup only (Dallas)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigBOSS

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It is, but you'll just bang it up too....

It is a great front bumper, I just wanted to get a radius light bar, and I still need a winch

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I really want it, I would just need to figure out the logistics of picking it up. Any idea how much it weighs? Might be able to get a buddy in Dallas to pick it up for me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I really want it, I would just need to figure out the logistics of picking it up. Any idea how much it weighs? Might be able to get a buddy in Dallas to pick it up for me.

I looked on ADD's site, they don't mention, but my guess is around 80 pounds or so.

EDIT: scratch that, found the weight, 185 pounds

OP
OP
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
One last newb question which I'm sure you can answer. I'm on my phone so it's a pain to look up certain stuff. I have a 40" light bar. Do you know if you can mount the 40" in the upper grill instead of the lower?

not in the bumper, and i'm not sure if you can get it behind the grill above the ford logo, others may be able to answer that better. I have two 6" lights above the ford logo behind the grill on a custom mount.

BigBOSS

FRF Addict
Reaction score
not in the bumper, and i'm not sure if you can get it behind the grill above the ford logo, others may be able to answer that better. I have two 6" lights above the ford logo behind the grill on a custom mount.

Hmm are the mount brackets welded in for the 2x 6" abd the 20" or do you think they're removable to use a 40"?

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hmm are the mount brackets welded in for the 2x 6" abd the 20" or do you think they're removable to use a 40"?

They're welded in. You can fit a 40" above FORD, just need somewhere to custom fab a mount for it. Some offroad shops should be able to do it. Just check around with different ones and check, plus find out how clean of work they do. Not all shops are created equal.

BigBOSS

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They're welded in. You can fit a 40" above FORD, just need somewhere to custom fab a mount for it. Some offroad shops should be able to do it. Just check around with different ones and check, plus find out how clean of work they do. Not all shops are created equal.

Thanks bud. I really just didn't want this 40" to go to waste. Worst case scenario I would have to buy an ADD chase rack for it ;-)

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You know, I'm not sure about mounting it, I retract my earlier statement. You can donate it to me to keep it from going to waste.