ADD Stealth Fighter - local pickup only (Dallas)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm about two weeks out on getting my new bumper and wanted to see if anyone was interested in the one I'm getting rid of.

It's ADD's stealth fighter - the botton skid is dented in a bit and the winch cover plate has been pushed in due to a failed attempt to break gravity.

With a little work that pushed in plate could be replaced (I think I was quoted about $125 on it), and the paint on the rest is in great shape. has about 7000 miles on it, and three raptor runs.

Since it is dented, I'm only asking $500 for it.

I will also have the following lights for sale as well:

Rigid 6" lights in white - two lights: $125 for each light
Rigid 20" light in white - $300 for the light

the lights are in great shape.

These will not be available until I get my new bumper from ADD, which I hope to have by Thanksgiving.

I will ship the lights if necessary (you pay shipping), but the bumper is local pickup only.

there's about a million photos of my truck on here if you want to see it and can't find it, let me know and I'll email pics.

OP
OP
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
as for the pattern I believe it's a mixed pattern (i'll have to check), lights are in great condition, just about 1.5 years old

here are the pics:

20130906_171149_zps2338a866.jpg

plate with dent (note, you can get a new outer plate and not use a winch should look great)

0e12811b-73bd-410d-ac1a-0b6c74ea838c_zpscc73de46.jpg

winch area with plate removed:
frontbumperplateremoved1_zpse883fc26.jpg

bottom skid plate close up:
bottomplate_zpsd57cc5bc.jpg

awesome kick ass bumper in action shot:
aIMG_5417_zps1d509a64.jpg

another action shot:
aIMG_5554_zps7b192e9d.jpg

JJ f150harley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm about two weeks out on getting my new bumper and wanted to see if anyone was interested in the one I'm getting rid of.

It's ADD's stealth fighter - the botton skid is dented in a bit and the winch cover plate has been pushed in due to a failed attempt to break gravity.

With a little work that pushed in plate could be replaced (I think I was quoted about $125 on it), and the paint on the rest is in great shape. has about 7000 miles on it, and three raptor runs.

Since it is dented, I'm only asking $500 for it.

I will also have the following lights for sale as well:

Rigid 6" lights in white - two lights: $125 for each light
Rigid 20" light in white - $300 for the light

the lights are in great shape.

These will not be available until I get my new bumper from ADD, which I hope to have by Thanksgiving.

I will ship the lights if necessary (you pay shipping), but the bumper is local pickup only.

there's about a million photos of my truck on here if you want to see it and can't find it, let me know and I'll email pics.

Hi I am interested on the 2 6 in rigid but would like to know the beam pattern first. And I am considering the 20. Would u make a package deal for all three? Pending on the beam pattern. Thanks

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
GLWS was just curious if this bumper with those lights obstruct the front camera at all?

Thanks!