add rear suspension system

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Its meant for functionality, but I must agree the ADD bead cage with spare tire does look bad ass!

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
I can't tell the difference from the stock Raptor to the VORE Raptor...

If you want people to look at your truck and see how cool you are cut the front and rear off, center mount the front arms and 4 link the rear. That would look even better than a bed cage! Everyone would want to touch it...

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score

If you want people to look at your truck and see how cool you are cut the front and rear off, center mount the front arms and 4 link the rear. That would look even better than a bed cage! Everyone would want to touch it...

I'd only touch it if Rancho provided the shocks. Just sayin'

ktm505sx

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Yes, that would be cool, but it is a custom workshop. The ADD the cool thing is a bolts on bed cage.
This is what i found of a 4 links raptor.
Keeping a nice space on the bed
ysetebe8.jpg

---------- Post added at 11:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 AM ----------

Sorry for being a **** but this cracked me up. Same bed!!

Ohh sorry both bed are 5 1/2 feet.
Super cab and crew cab.

Last edited:

SDHQJASON

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That is not a raptor. Another thing to consider, with a bed cage there is a lot of suspension that needs to take place in order to ensure the rear end is set-up properly so the truck will actually get the benefits of having a bed cage.

Most of the time, a bolt in bed cage will not be set-up correctly and will actually hurt the truck. You need to have an actual fabricator build you a bed cage, not a run of the mil "bolt-in bed cage".

Linking a truck is another animal in itself. You will lose daily driveability. You will have to replace the gas tank with a fuel cell because the links will interfere with the stock gas tank. In some places this will not let you pass emissions. It's more than just looks when it comes to building an offroad truck.

SDHQJASON

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes, that would be cool, but it is a custom workshop. The ADD the cool thing is a bolts on bed cage.
This is what i found of a 4 links raptor.
Keeping a nice space on the bed
ysetebe8.jpg

---------- Post added at 11:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 AM ----------

Ohh sorry both bed are 5 1/2 feet.
Super cab and crew cab.

This is the rest of the truck you posted. It was built in about 2006.

hos-lifted-tundra-tonights-biker-build-caponephoto.jpg

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That is not a raptor. Another thing to consider, with a bed cage there is a lot of suspension that needs to take place in order to ensure the rear end is set-up properly so the truck will actually get the benefits of having a bed cage.

Most of the time, a bolt in bed cage will not be set-up correctly and will actually hurt the truck. You need to have an actual fabricator build you a bed cage, not a run of the mil "bolt-in bed cage".

Linking a truck is another animal in itself. You will lose daily driveability. You will have to replace the gas tank with a fuel cell because the links will interfere with the stock gas tank. In some places this will not let you pass emissions. It's more than just looks when it comes to building an offroad truck.

Are you saying the ADD bolt in cage will not work well or does it work well?