ADD race series

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
boostfiend

boostfiend

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think they told me shipping was gonna be 250 i was like DAM. Ive never ordered anything as big as this bumper so maybe thats why. I always Buy things with free shipping. Maybe thats what the biebs is talking about

BagdHoe

Reaction score
They wouldn't give me a price on shipping. Said when it is ready they will charge me for shipping since prices change with shipping charges. I'm sure the shipping is going to be $250 - $300

Westside Offroad Group

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey justin bieber do you have boatec fenders or are they stock

Stock in that picture
Boatecs now

They wouldn't give me a price on shipping when I ordered. Came out to almost $300. I would have ordered a more optioned out bumper from a SoCal raptor shop or saved money by buying a cheaper, and in my opinion better looking RPG raceline

showerfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hockster -- are those light cannons or fuegos? And the bar, is it Baja?

OP
OP
boostfiend

boostfiend

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So i cant seem to understand the shipping information given by ADD it says its el paso im guessing. Hopefully it gets here today since the weather is nice. Anyone know if there is a nice write up for removing bumper

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So i cant seem to understand the shipping information given by ADD it says its el paso im guessing. Hopefully it gets here today since the weather is nice. Anyone know if there is a nice write up for removing bumper

Search it on YouTube. Birdman has a video on there swapping out a bumper. Its really simple. There is the dust sheild that needs to be pulled off, its just push pins. Then there are 2 bolts behind each bumperette and there is 2 bolts holding on the hood latch. Thats pretty much it

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk