ADD Phantom Front Bumper Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GEN3LV

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you. I can’t wait to see it when it’s done.
Finally got it all put together. Came out great but having issues with the ACC senior. Everything was good for about a week then started getting pre collision unavailable warning. had to move the senior up to the top of the grill being I have 6 BD squadrons behind the gill lights, Tech's who did the install worked with ADD on the ACC senior location I am going to pull the grill off and work on trying the find the sweet spot of it. Any advice?

IMG_1995.jpegIMG_1993.jpegIMG_1994.jpegIMG_2021.jpeg

GEN3LV

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They said they would try one more time to get it right I figured I would give it a shot fist before I tie my truck up at a shop again. It does look amazing I love it.

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That sensor is ultra sensitive to getting straight and level. Have you tried resetting the ACC module and recalibrating via Forscan?

Jesse1983

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I installed an ADD Pro bolt on a few weeks ago. After some sensor errors, I removed the grill and resintalled the bracket and sensor over a click, closer to the R, and haven't had an issue since.

Last edited:

GEN3LV

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That sensor is ultra sensitive to getting straight and level. Have you tried resetting the ACC module and recalibrating via Forscan?
Not yet can you share how you do it in Forscan I am Ok with the program. I have done some mods already with it I am going to work on it later this week.

GEN3LV

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I installed an ADD Pro bolt on a few weeks ago. After some sensor errors, I removed the grill and resintalled the bracket and sensor over a click, closer to the R, and havne't had an issue since.
Did you have to set it at a specific angle? From what I am getting form my Tech and his ADD contact it need to be 93 degrees pointed down and the sensior need to be level and square. I know this issue has been addressed many times on here it seems to be an ongoing issue when doing a bumper mod.

Jesse1983

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did you have to set it at a specific angle? From what I am getting form my Tech and his ADD contact it need to be 93 degrees pointed down and the sensior need to be level and square.

I did not attempt to check the angle. But I did watch this video which showed someone using their iPhone to help with the positioning.