ADD bumper cruise control help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ericgulf

Reaction score
i have a 17 raptor. Recently had ADD pro non frame cut front bumper installed. With Adaptive cruise control bracket. Shop has been trying to get my cruise control to work for 3 days now with no luck. Called ADD and they said to adjust bracket to different degrees till it cruise control comes back on. Shop says they have tried every degree with no luck.
Has anyone else had this problem?
Can someone with pictures maybe send me some of there set up that is working for them?
No cruise control sucks and shop isn’t sure they can get it to work for me now.
I love the ADD bumper though.
Any advise is greatly appreciated.

Simplejack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in same boat with baja mod relocation bracket. probably have to get it recalibrated from what others on here have told me. I turned my adaptive cruise control off and collision off that atleast gave me regular cruise back. still no acc yet and I have not got mine recalibrated but I got cruise control.

OP
OP
E

Ericgulf

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply.
I’m going to try and turn off collision and adaptive cruise control and see if I can at least get regular cruise control to work for me.
Who has to recalibrate it?
Is it something ford has to do?
I have no knowledge of any of this.

rayofsi

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i have the same issue with my cobb and rogue brackets.
going to actually try the add bracket soon. my adaptive cruise actually hits my front mount intercooler... FML

Simplejack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply.
I’m going to try and turn off collision and adaptive cruise control and see if I can at least get regular cruise control to work for me.
Who has to recalibrate it?
Is it something ford has to do?
I have no knowledge of any of this.

I'm guessing Ford would have to do it or maybe using forscan but I'm not 100% either

scantone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Full race intercooler with the ADD cruise bracket works on mine perfect. I did have to cut A LOT of the inside of the grill but it's not noticeable

K1llD4shN1n3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think when I installed my bumpers I disconnected the battery because I was wiring lights. I installed the AAC bracket at the same time and had none of these issues [emoji2369]

Maybe I just got lucky because of this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
If the sensor is dropped or handled roughly, it can require recalibration. Sometimes, they just require recalibration when moved (but it’s more rare).

You can try to recal with ForScan, if that doesn’t work, a trip to the dealer is recommended.

Colezone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I installed mine this Monday and 0 issues. Works first try, no adjusting, no recalibrating. If the ACC sensor is dropped it will very easily break. They are super sensitive. It's possible that the tech dropped it and isn't copping up to it.

CROOKS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I used the baja mod ACC bracket. Mine didnt work till I aimed the sensor down a little.