Adam's DAILY SPECIAL - A new deal each weekday!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Good advice the posts above.

The clay bar is a must. It removes the bonded surface contaminates, which improves appearance and also makes for a smooth, clean surface to apply the Paint Sealant. I would go with the DETAIL SPRAY & VISCO CLAY BAR COMBO.

Don't forget your interior. The INTERIOR 6 PACK has the products you need to clean and protect the inside of your truck.

Doc Constantine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good advice the posts above.

The clay bar is a must. It removes the bonded surface contaminates, which improves appearance and also makes for a smooth, clean surface to apply the Paint Sealant. I would go with the DETAIL SPRAY & VISCO CLAY BAR COMBO.

Don't forget your interior. The INTERIOR 6 PACK has the products you need to clean and protect the inside of your truck.

Thanks, I've got a few clay bars, but one more never hurts!

Is the leather conditioner necessary? I've read that it should be avoided with our plastic coated seats.

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks, I've got a few clay bars, but one more never hurts!

Is the leather conditioner necessary? I've read that it should be avoided with our plastic coated seats.

Absolutely! The Leather Conditioner is fine for coated leather, and even works on interior plastic surfaces like the dash and door panels. Coated leather and plastics can suffer UV damage and dry out from heat, and the Leather Conditioner has SPF 65 for sun protection. It keeps the materials conditioned so they don't dry out, which can lead to wrinkles or cracking in the leather.

Keeping the leather conditioned also prevents stains, since the conditioner will help keep spills from soaking in.

I use Leather Conditioner about every 4-6 weeks and my seats look new after 2.5 years and 24k miles.

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Buy a gallon, get a 16oz FREE! Plus, 15% off storewide & free shipping over $100!​

Use code SHINE15​

zYbLr1vl.jpg

xKeLwoZl.jpg
6ZywvGEl.jpg
101z2F8l.jpg

PLUS, Air Fresheners in four different scents!​

0EtRLfvl.jpg

(free shipping over $100 applies to continental US only)

D

Deleted member 12951

Placed an order, damn this stuff is addictive.
Rubber cleaner amazed me, got a gallon
Since buying my first ever power washer, had to get that foam cannon and check it out.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score