AC knobs digital numbers going away??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DocMarshall

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wouldn’t be surprised if the wiring harness wasn’t still there to add that option in from the 2021’s
I was just telling my wife the same thing. Hope the harness is still there, and I’ll just retrofit it myself from ‘21 parts. I read the F250 article.

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Besides personal preferences, I don't think these are big deals right now. However, got to wonder at one point all these little things add up to being an issue for resale value.

Txrunner

Reaction score
The numbers on the knobs don't bother me. I actually like them on the upper edge of the screen as they are easier to see. The cheaping out on the LED's though...geez...Now I'm going to have to find a way to mod that cupholder and get a light in the glove box. Also find some replacement LED's for the license plate.
Agreed very cheap on LEDs. Don’t mind the license plate since they are an easy replacement. Crazy how a my $60k wrangler has the LEDs