AC knobs digital numbers going away??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SouthernRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Little miffed they did away with these “options”. Read the F250 article and ordered parts to add back the ambient cup lights. Ordered from Fairway Ford part #’s if interested:

Harness- ML3Z-14A318-E
Light Ring- HC3Z-14A318-C

Also ordered plug and play harness from- [email protected]

Last edited:

SurfRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have to admit after reading this thread I was upset about the changes. Then I watched a video and saw the 21 with the cup holders illuminated and became extremely upset. It looks so nice! Please report back on the aftermarket fit parts. We need to know how to get this back. Dumb move on ford. Not happy! Did I mention upset? Lol

SouthernRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have to admit after reading this thread I was upset about the changes. Then I watched a video and saw the 21 with the cup holders illuminated and became extremely upset. It looks so nice! Please report back on the aftermarket fit parts. We need to know how to get this back. Dumb move on ford. Not happy! Did I mention upset? Lol
I agree! My truck is scheduled for production week of 2/7…so it may be a while before I get to check fitment .

I’ll post back as soon as I get a chance. If anyone else does this mod before me, let us know!

DocMarshall

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Little miffed they did away with these “options”. Read the F250 article and ordered parts to add back the ambient cup lights. Ordered from Fairway Ford part #’s if interested:

Light Ring- ML3Z-14A318-E
Harness- HC3Z-14A318-C

Also ordered plug and play harness from- [email protected]
Will the F250 part/harness fit the F150?

Frogger22

“Not all who wander are lost” Tolkien
Reaction score
Nothing like having a price increase while reducing the trucks options…Ford has done such a good job during all this. Really just A+ effort all around guys.

SouthernRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Will the F250 part/harness fit the F150?
I edited my earlier post. I had the descriptions reversed.

The light ring is the same from F-250 and harness is different….maybe different length?

I’m hoping the connection points will be the same for the plug-n-play harness.

gkrane

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree with you. For a luxury truck that costs 80k this grinds my gears.

SouthernRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I spoke with [email protected] last night. He was able to work on a 22 F150 and confirmed the harnesses are indeed different. One has a male connector…the other a female connector, my apologies I forgot which . He is working on a write up and I’ll post as soon as I receive….should be Sun or Mon.

Long story short-the harness he makes are for the F250 and if you order the F250 parts they will all work. If you order the F150 harness and order the plug-n-play from him, he can make it with the correct connector, you just have to specify when ordering. This was all unknown until he tore into it.

Sorry for so many post….I just want to make sure we all get the correct info.