A.R.E. Overland Topper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Utraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So, haven't ever been a fan of toppers, but ordered an A.R.E. Overland Series for my truck today. Saw one and liked how it looked and thought with how we use our Raptor might be just right. If you are considering one of these or anything from A.R.E. I would sure talk to Andy, before you buy. He gave us a great deal and took the time to answer every question we had. Top of the list for customer service.

OP
OP
Utraptor

Utraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't know the comparison, but with the free extras from Andy @ A.R.E. and a coupon from their website as well, we're paying right at $1500 installed out the door. Maybe it's not a killer deal, but it's a great deal for us and the service is outstanding.

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's very nice. Did you bolt in on or clamp?

Clamp on. The clamps are sturdy as hell. A.R.E is a awesome company. They wanted to use my truck for a show in return for the use they would give me a cap and the roof rack. The show was cancelled for some stupid reason and they still honored the free cap just want a photo shoot with the cap installed.

integrity

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So, haven't ever been a fan of toppers, but ordered an A.R.E. Overland Series for my truck today. Saw one and liked how it looked and thought with how we use our Raptor might be just right. If you are considering one of these or anything from A.R.E. I would sure talk to Andy, before you buy. He gave us a great deal and took the time to answer every question we had. Top of the list for customer service.

Pics when its installed please..

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
So I'm wondering with hard off-roading and body flex if the topper would ever get into the cab?