A Little R Fun from Down south

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KentSD

www.BookBaja.com Baja yacht Support
Reaction score
Heading back Mex tomorrow

Been in n out of Ford for AC. Replaced the entire AC system after the bandaids they kept doing were not working.

Had a custom Chase rack built while up here and some ambers installed behind the grill. Hopefully she doesnt have to come back Stateside for any more warranty work.

Attachments

• BAJA_NOVEMBER_MMP_2023_0409.jpg
    BAJA_NOVEMBER_MMP_2023_0409.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 224
  • BAJA_NOVEMBER_MMP_2023_0504.jpg
    BAJA_NOVEMBER_MMP_2023_0504.jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 218
  • BAJA_NOVEMBER_MMP_2023_0428-Enhanced-NR.jpg
    BAJA_NOVEMBER_MMP_2023_0428-Enhanced-NR.jpg
    144.7 KB · Views: 219

baja-chris

Reaction score
My AC kept cutting out in La Paz when we were down for the 1000. Humidity I guess. Did it once in Phx in September. But it’s been fine in northern Baja and Arizona since then.
I hope Ford gets to the root cause of this but I’m not going to let the dealer have it for weeks and weeks if I’m not sure they can reproduce the issue.

cscape

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My AC kept cutting out in La Paz when we were down for the 1000. Humidity I guess. Did it once in Phx in September. But it’s been fine in northern Baja and Arizona since then.
I hope Ford gets to the root cause of this but I’m not going to let the dealer have it for weeks and weeks if I’m not sure they can reproduce the issue.
Evap can behind the dash if i recall correctly. My '22 had same issue and once it was replaced, issue never came back.