A little extra Line-X pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
LVdezertdawg

LVdezertdawg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was it $150 per fenderwell or for all four?

$150 for the rear fenderwells, I wanted to cover the white showing through the fender also, so this way it is a double sided resolution for me. We spend alot of time in the dirt, 3-5 times a week minimum, more since we got the lights installed and night runs. We are lucky to live close to the play areas.:bananarock:

B

Bojangles

$150 for the rear fenderwells, I wanted to cover the white showing through the fender also, so this way it is a double sided resolution for me. We spend alot of time in the dirt, 3-5 times a week minimum, more since we got the lights installed and night runs. We are lucky to live close to the play areas.:bananarock:

x2. I'm grateful that my Raptor lives in the Desert Southwest

plus, shoepolishsmelling, there is really no need to Line X the front fenderwells as they are alreay plastic

SOCOMech

Famous Raptor
Reaction score
Dang man, the lights, the bedliner in the fender well......your truck is looking more like mine everyday:)

OP
OP
LVdezertdawg

LVdezertdawg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dang man, the lights, the bedliner in the fender well......your truck is looking more like mine everyday:)

But it sure doesn't sound likeit!!!!! Yours sounds sweeeeeeeet!!!!!!!!!!!! Plus yours will have the 40" lightbar :cactus::cactus::cactus: