A Little Birdie Told Me...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AlternativeOffroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
That VisionX is coming out with their own Radius LED Lightbar :)

They will be offered in Low Profile and Regular Xmitter Xtreme, 5 Watt Versions.

They will have both a side mount and bottom mount option

AND

They will be able to custom make your bar to your specified length, AND your specified radius.. because not all roofs and not all bumpers are exactly the same.

AND you will be able to make it a full spot, full flood, or a combination of both

We will update you when we have more details..Should be a month or so before we start getting them in.

Stay tuned..

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Lol I only posted that they were making one in the other radius thread a few weeks back, guess yall are second to know after everyone else that read my post hahaha.

OP
OP
AlternativeOffroad

AlternativeOffroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Lol I only posted that they were making one in the other radius thread a few weeks back, guess yall are second to know after everyone else that read my post hahaha.

I don't think it was for sure that they were making one as of a few weeks ago. That might have been a rumor. I spoke to my guys over there a few weeks ago and they told me they weren't going to make one. As of SEMA, it is confirmed.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
I may or may not have had one of these in my possession over the weekend after SEMA. I might even be able to snap a shot on my camera while no one is looking

:specialed:

Jake Y.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
**** it, as long as the lightbar is in the foreground I dont care if it is a **** pic!

But really, glad to see another mfr on board, competition and all that jazz