A good Jack & Jack stands??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Monte87

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm looking to buy a reliable jack and jack stands for the Raptor? Any suggestions... Is there a certain height necessary for jack stands??

Thanks Anthony

RogueClimber

Agent Orange
Supporting Member
Reaction score

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score

Your search-FU *IS* superior.

+1 for the badlands and jack stands from h/f.

Whoops

Reaction score
I prefer the original that HF copied, Pro Eagle. They're just a phone call away if you need parts and Chuck seems like a good guy. They also make their own mount if you wanna take the jack along for a ride as well as other accessories like the Jack Lock that turns you jack into a jack stand. They also support the off road and racing communities. But, that's just my opinion.

STHenry

Reaction score
I have the Pro Eagle and it works great. I have seen and used the HF jack and it works well too. You do have to purchase a separate mount but are at the same price for mount and jack as the Pro Eagle. I use the HF 6ton stands for every tire rotation and have never had a problem with them.

SurfRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I prefer the original that HF copied, Pro Eagle. They're just a phone call away if you need parts and Chuck seems like a good guy. They also make their own mount if you wanna take the jack along for a ride as well as other accessories like the Jack Lock that turns you jack into a jack stand. They also support the off road and racing communities. But, that's just my opinion.
I agree with this. I have the Pro Eagle and its nice they are a local company here in LA. If price is the only factor then HF but for everything else exactly what was said above. Extremely happy with my Pro Eagle. I do have the HF 6 ton.