A Few 2022's will be available soon!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CACRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was at the dealer on Friday dropping my wife's Explorer off for warranty work and talking to my salesman. He told me that Ford just allocated them about 10 Raptors that are being built right now that aren't reserved. There will be ADM, he said $10-15k, but I would think that might be negotiated.

I know lots of people don't agree with ADM, but I still wanted to pass the info on as I know some of you would be willing to pay it to get the truck soon. If you are interested, reach out to Beau.

Beau Greater Card.jpg

TX-RAP70R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My friend ordered from that same dealer and they were charging 5k last year for ordering. He still doesn't have VIN yet. Now 10-15k?? lmaoo!! They are many orders pending at that dealer. My friend sent me an email to all their customers about deleting the appliqué and there was 40-50 on that list sent around in Feb or March.

GTTXRAP

Drill Baby Drill
Reaction score
Is it that hard to find dealers with units for sale with large ADM...not from my experience. Plenty of stealers all over. Hell there is a local dealer that has 20 in bound--$20K+ ADM.

But keep posting these to make old Cinisi angry...

OP
OP
CACRaptor

CACRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I also don't like the idea of ADM, I was also in the right place at the right time and have a good relation ship with them, so I was able to get my 2021 for MSRP. But, I understand why dealers are charging it and I can't blame them if they people are willing to pay it.

bruin1md

Reaction score
That's great............except it's practically irrelevant when Ford can't secure the chips it needs to to complete the builds and actually the deliver the trucks that have ALREADY been built and are sitting in Michigan. It's such a sh*t show.

Tampaukfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Eff Auto Nation.... I call them "tackers", every car has bunch of tacked on fees and ********. If you buy from them take this with you...
KY_Jelly_Classic_4oz_CTN_FRONT_1000x.png

Non-Sense

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m wondering what’s going to happen to all these ADM units as credit continues to tighten and recession worries and inflation stays high. All the dealers firm on their ADM (the ones with basically more than 5k over) around me haven’t moved the units in weeks. Should be some better deals later this summer and fall for sure for in stock units.

CINISI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is it that hard to find dealers with units for sale with large ADM...not from my experience. Plenty of stealers all over. Hell there is a local dealer that has 20 in bound--$20K+ ADM.

But keep posting these to make old Cinisi angry...
Gah ..I’m so angry I’m going to convince all my friends and family from California to move to Texas.

GTTXRAP

Drill Baby Drill
Reaction score
Gah ..I’m so angry I’m going to convince all my friends and family from California to move to Texas.
Don't worry they already are...sadly. You could leave and take some of your friends with you though...that would make many happy.