911 Crazy's Mod Squad Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
911 Crazy

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm digging this look with the border of the grille painted to match. I'm eventually going to go with an ADD Stealth Fighter winch bumper and the ONLY thing I don't like about it is how it comes up over that little (performance blue in my case) trim strip below the grille. Doing this would alleviate that issue though.

I'll get my friend to get some straight on front and back pics.

MAMiller44

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll get my friend to get some straight on front and back pics.
Did you get inspiration from somebody else doing this? I haven't seen it before but would love to see some other pics if you've seen them. I personally love the 2-tone look with my Performance Blue and Line-X'ing all the fenders and bumpers but may have to do the grille like yours.

OP
OP
911 Crazy

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did you get inspiration from somebody else doing this? I haven't seen it before but would love to see some other pics if you've seen them. I personally love the 2-tone look with my Performance Blue and Line-X'ing all the fenders and bumpers but may have to do the grille like yours.

Spent hours on Google, Instagram and FRF searching.