801a with options out the door price

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
A

Aeterna

Reaction score
Do you plan on selling it in two years? Then that's a consideration. If not, dont get wrapped up with stuff that doesnt matter, they all depreciate, if it is a big consideration, buy a used 2018, let someone else take the initial hit on value.

I just built mine as a 2020 as I ordered it, 65785 plus TT

I will have had my Raptor for 3 years in August, I'd sell my wife before this truck...talk about depreciation. lol

that is a valid point and I agree, its in my nature to plan for the worst tho. Future is unforeseen and if for whatever reason I need to let the raptor go I want to be in a better spot.

and if I am being honest, the vista roofs scare me. Ive seen too many folks complaining about them and my brother actually has one on his 2017 f150 that mystery leaks. Cab smells like wet dog.

Frank N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yep I didn’t get rood either- didn’t want it- of course I had a Boxster at the time so why use moonroof when you can run a convertible Porsche.

The few grand at risk in case you need to sell? I Wouldn’t worry too much as long as you have a rainy day fund.

OP
OP
A

Aeterna

Reaction score
Yeah funny story actually, my Fiance totaled her hybrid, so I gave her my z71 tahoe to drive. Sold my toy (Roush 360r) which brought me in the market for the Raptor!

Doing sign on delivery should arrive tomorrow.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter