GEN 2 800A+ Offroad Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Craigy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Noooo! Probably the most legit Raptor on the forum. And probably the only 800A SCAB.

Good luck with the sale.

gwpfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now I am surprised your going with a diesel. Figured the Power Wagon.

Best of luck to you, you've given me plenty of great ideas.

OP
OP
Bark beetle

Bark beetle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Taoseno has a nearly identical Raptor to mine and he is close enough to work on another set of receiver mounts so there is still hope for all those that are interested in them. It will be a little while though, I have some trips coming in the next few weeks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

---------- Post added at 06:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 AM ----------

Noooo! Probably the most legit Raptor on the forum. And probably the only 800A SCAB.

Good luck with the sale.

Thanks. It was hilarious when the buyer looked at the truck and said he usually doesn't see so many scratches on a truck with 6000 miles. I laughed and said that is what happens when you actually use the truck for its intended purpose. I don't go out of my way to scratch it but I also don't let a few branches stop me from continuing down a perfectly good trail.

He still bought it and unfortunately didn't even know what skidplates are or where they go on the truck.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

boss301

Reaction score
I've seen your Raptor today in Fort Lauderdale at an international shipping company. I recognized it after the exhaust lol. I got to see those front hooks you made. I really want a set. Small world!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Bark beetle

Bark beetle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Crazy, thanks for posting a sighting. Maybe someone will see it at the other end. I should make a bunch of the combo hooks, if only that pesky day job didn’t take so much time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

boss301

Reaction score
Crazy, thanks for posting a sighting. Maybe someone will see it at the other end. I should make a bunch of the combo hooks, if only that pesky day job didn’t take so much time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Please let me know if you do make them. I will purchase a set. Thank you!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk