$80 and 2 minute tailgate mod

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bamaprof

Reaction score
For those without the big plastic dirt holding applique and for those with f150 here is a quick and cheap modification. Pop out old blue emblem pop in custom painted One to match.

2D1C6C97-79D5-4400-8515-DCC7E96590E4.jpeg

3459F93D-30FD-4B25-BD3B-B54EB5A47ED8.jpeg

GunMonkeyINTL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tell us how you really feel about the applique tailgate.

The mod looks good.
Knows deep inside that they look better with them, but he read a negative comment about them on the interweb, and his came without, so he repeats it as often as possible to make himself feel better.

Still, wasn’t enough to keep him from spending $80 to try to compensate.

Proflyer

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Knows deep inside that they look better with them, but he read a negative comment about them on the interweb, and his came without, so he repeats it as often as possible to make himself feel better.

giphy.gif

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score

HaHa....When I ordered my 2017 I ordered an 800A with the tailgate applique. When I ordered my 2020 you could no longer get the tailgate applique on a 800A. I thought about ordering an 800A and buying a new tailate shell and applique and getting the tailgate painted and having the step and all of the other guts swapped over to the new tailgate and hoping the paint matched. So I ended up just ordering a 2020 801A and getting a few options that I didn't really want.

OP
OP
Bamaprof

Bamaprof

Reaction score
FYI gunmonkeyINTL I’ve owned 5 Raptors, 4 with the tailgate applique I purposefully ordered this without after removing one once and seeing all the dirt trapped under it and inside the tailgate. $75-80 is chump change for a Raptor mod. To each his own....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter