8" light pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RigChaser962

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ok guys, I've searched till my eyes bled and can't find anything on what 8" lights on the new bumper would look like on my truck. I pulled a tape here on location and looked at how big these lights really will be and I dunno... Part of me says go for it. The other part of me dosent want my shit to look like an Indian taxi in New York. Any pics of your round bumper lights and please post what they are and what you think of them. Looking at HID two driving and two spot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BAJASVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
DSC08967.jpg
DSC08966.jpg
DSC08965.jpg
DSC09066.jpg
DSC09065.jpg
DSC09062.jpg

What bumper? Those are all 8.7" Vision-X HID.

---------- Post added at 02:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 PM ----------

4WDP-110100-RPTR-13w.jpg

Pretty sure those are 8" KC.

OP
OP
RigChaser962

RigChaser962

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Those look mean as hell! I was debating on the vision x hids. I took my chance at the N-fab rsp. If I don't like it then ill be going with something else. I'm just really nervous about trimming my frame horns down.

---------- Post added at 01:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 PM ----------

Those 8" kc's are what I was really leaning towards. Never used kc products. Do love my vision x cannons that I've got up on my a pillars

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The SDHQ bumpers in those pics you don't have to trim the frame any only the RPG raceline and the Stewarts Raceworks bumper you have to trim the frame horns on.

VisionX or Baja designs are gonna be your two best HIDs by far! Kc makes a great light but the output is far more superior on the other two!

OP
OP
RigChaser962

RigChaser962

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The SDHQ bumpers in those pics you don't have to trim the frame any only the RPG raceline and the Stewarts Raceworks bumper you have to trim the frame horns on.

VisionX or Baja designs are gonna be your two best HIDs by far! Kc makes a great light but the output is far more superior on the other two!

I love the looks of the sdhq bumpers. I might wait a bit and sell the rsp if I don't like it.
I also think you just made up my mind on the vision x hid's the Ol lady don't understand what I mean when I say you get what you pay for with lighting. Then again, she also don't understand what I mean when I try to justify a 6,000 dollar shock setup either lol. Still haven't won that battle yet.

996Turbo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
8" Baja Designs solstice. 2 HID spots and 2 100 watt halogens. The bumper was built by wicked performance (out of business).

6u4azuzu.jpg

wolfnnc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I run the SDHQ 4 light bumper w/ Vision-X 8550 XP, and the Vision-X lights are amazing. I love the fact that they have internal ballast and starters...

But if you hold out bit, they should have the 8" LED cannons coming out

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
Ok guys, I've searched till my eyes bled and can't find anything on what 8" lights on the new bumper would look like on my truck. I pulled a tape here on location and looked at how big these lights really will be and I dunno... Part of me says go for it. The other part of me dosent want my shit to look like an Indian taxi in New York. Any pics of your round bumper lights and please post what they are and what you think of them. Looking at HID two driving and two spot.

I have 4 vision-x 8.7" halogens for sale! If you need the hid conversion kit just contact one of our vision-x authorized vendors and they'll hook you up! Here's a few pics

2 spot 2 flood
zerugysu.jpg

tase9a7y.jpg

My last phone got ran over by a super duty so had to screenshot a few of my instagram posts
e5u8aby2.jpg

varu9u6u.jpg

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk