6.2 Exhaust Shoot Out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EAvila

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just did a custom exhaust dual using MagnaFlow and will post pics and video as soon as I get a minute to take them... the truck sounds as mean as it looks now. :naughty:

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
Well I went and added a FLOWMASTER 44 SERIES today. The old guy there that had been installing for 45 years said, The 44 will give you a deeper tone than the 40. If I don't like it he will swap them out for free. WOW! I said I will trust his info. He left the PICKLE BUCKET sized Resinator in the system which is PRE MUFFLER. Said if its not loud enough he would take it out at no charge.

After just a few miles I had a sore face. The old guy knew his shit in my book.

I think at Idle its a tad quieter than Stock. Really weird. But you roll on the power and its sounds alot like the Borla Sound Clip and deeper than the Magnaflo clip. No I know a computer and the speakers and yada yada yada. It sound nice and deep and not so loud you can't hear the radio. I will see if I can get a few sound clips if I can get fellow forum member Tim P to help out. We are 5 minutes apart. I will let ya know. At this point It rocks.....

Down shifts are freaking bad ass comming along stopped traffic. Very nice tone and it will get loud if ya hang on a gear and get some rpms. Total out the door using my OEM duel pipes back from the 44, $216.00. Sweet deal.

BDRAG

OP
OP
SCelebs

SCelebs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just did a custom exhaust dual using MagnaFlow and will post pics and video as soon as I get a minute to take them... the truck sounds as mean as it looks now. :naughty:

Put that video in here when you get it so I can add it to the list.