6.2 Exhaust Shoot Out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Banned
Reaction score
Geeze iron get your shot together!

All these sound amazing. Keep the videos coming.

Lucky14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Winner

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f24/6-2l-raptor-exhaust-muffler-video-thread-255/#post11534

I liked SOCOMech's' setup so much, I did exactly the same thing. Magnaflow magnapack 14419. Mine is a dump before the axle. Since this shot, SOCOMech has added even more craziness to his setup (Kooks I think). But I after listening to a TON of clips, I have NEVER heard any that sound this good. And trust me, the sound is even better live. I laugh my ass off EVERY time I start the truck or give it some pedal. OMG!

IRONMAN

Reaction score
When I get some more money together I think I might do Stainless Headers with Borla exhaust.

JP7

Likes Canadian Mudbaths
Reaction score
Ya the flyby vid I put up here on page 2 doesn't do it justice - it's got a much better growl in real life.
It's not as loud as some of the other trucks I've seen lately - although I saw a Dodge 3500 the other day with Supertraps and just about pissed myself laughing...