38' Sea Ray 380 Sundancer power boat FOR SALE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Getting rid of the old lady after 12 great years. No, you cannot tow this with a Raptor. But you can spend great weekends (and weeks) aboard.

38 feet long (42' with swim platform), 13 feet wide, 18,300 lbs. dry weight.

2 x Mercruiser 8.1L 340HP gas engines, 275 gallon gas tank.

Fully loaded. Satellite TVs, radar, chartplotter, gps, vhf, auto pilot, full galley, etc. Full head with separate shower. Master berth with Handcraft mattress. 2 x ACs. For more detailed info, pics, maintenance info, specs, etc., check out this link. Home

Boat is located in Tampa, FL.

$119,000

And I'll need a new handle after this sale...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 216
OP
OP
ZBoater

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Actually....gallons per mile. :)

It feels like THIS! :crazy:

It's about one mile per gallon at cruise. About 25-27mph. At WOT its gallons per mile, and top speed is 35mph on a good day. This is a pleasure cruiser for sure, not a go fast boat. And the generator sips about 1 gallon per hour on top of that.

Max range with some safety margin is 200+ miles.

---------- Post added at 08:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 AM ----------

Nice boat how many hours on the motors

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Around 500. Had the tachs replaced a while back and they didn't set the clock, so I'm having the tech plug the computer into the engines on his next monthly visit to give me an accurate number. But the genny has 530, so the main engines usually run under that.

OP
OP
ZBoater

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Here's a little engine **** for my fellow Raptor owners... :mwah1:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 147