37 with 18inc wheels help with rim size

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Andrew 157

Reaction score
I got a really good deal on 18inc wheels xd monsters a while back. Now learning it's hard find 37s for them running 35 now on mid. Going do the fender wacking and all any tips on some 37 1250 18 that would fit and best for price having hard time finding the bfg ko2 in a 18. or should I just be looking buy new rims going with the 17.5 here a pic of my setup now not very good one need take a better one

Attachments

• 20170617_163019.jpg
    20170617_163019.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 54

chi_weezy

Reaction score
Truck looks great how it is. Leave it alone spend the money elsewhere

OP
OP
A

Andrew 157

Reaction score
Oh crap did not know you could Google that thanks Sherlock. I was wanting some reviews on any one running 18 that had to buy 37 for them. best all around 37 tires for the money weight and performance. When you have 18inc wheels it's not easy just to pick any tires you want.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Oh crap did not know you could Google that thanks Sherlock. I was wanting some reviews on any one running 18 that had to buy 37 for them. best all around 37 tires for the money weight and performance. When you have 18inc wheels it's not easy just to pick any tires you want.

While I appreciate your compliment on my investigative abilities, your insinuation that you know how to navigate the google is unfounded.

in 30 seconds I was able to find plenty of options that are from reputable companies like Nitto (Ridge Grappler, Trail Grappler G2, Trail Grappler M/T), BFG (Mud Terrain KM2) and General (Grabbers).

I'd personally go with either the Grabbers or the KM2s, but that's just me. Tire weights and specs are all available on the manufacturer's website and there's plenty of reviews out there.