37" Tires on Raptor.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

robalva9

Reaction score
i havent seen anyone fit 37's with stock flares. Im going to put them on my raptor but Im going with bigger flares in the front for clearance becuase I have heard they rub big time when off roading if there is not more room up front.

gbrown27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A guy near me has 37" trail grapplers with stock fender flares and top perch. He had to trim a good bit but we don't have jumps to worry about here in Georgia

TEXAS MOTORWORX

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
i havent seen anyone fit 37's with stock flares. Im going to put them on my raptor but Im going with bigger flares in the front for clearance becuase I have heard they rub big time when off roading if there is not more room up front.

You can daily drive a Raptor with 37s top perch and stock fenders but you need to do a good amount of trimming and off road is not a good option. If you have stock wheels you have a much easier time, if you go to Methods it will complicate things. The best option is to go with fiberglass fenders...but if you have to, you can drive around with 37s installed, top perch and stock fenders as long as you do some good trimming.

Here are our two trucks with Methods and 37s with stock fenders while we were waiting for our fenders to come in. We were able to drive around, but turning the truck was a bit problematic.
TwoTrucks_zps739ec496.jpg

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score

6udyjyta.jpg

37's with stock fenders...it's possible. I don't baby my truck either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

peter2772000

Reaction score
Sorry to revive an old thread, but....

First off, newb here. I'm looking for info for a friend of mine who just purchased one of these monsters. He wants to put 37's on 20's and I warned him about possible rubbing etc. He's not into off-roading at all, this truck will be street-bound. As well, I'm no newcomer when it comes to rubbing and offsets etc, so I know that wheel specs will help decide that. From my hours of reading/searching before posting (in case anyone tells me to use the search function :jester:), I get the impression that depending on the wheel specs, it's possible to run 37's at mid-perch with no rubbing as long as you stay on the street.

My question concerns re-gearing. In my experience, a 2" increase in diameter without a gear change usually results in lethargic performance. Again though, my buddy is no power freak either and I know these trucks crank out quite a bit of power to begin with. But have any of you found the "zippiness" loss to be very noticeable? And how off is the speedo afterwards?

Thanks,

Peter

Jake Y.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
photbroto_zpsc109f209.jpg

4.56 gears and the truck feels pretty good. Love my 37s, learned the hard way that its tough to tuck them. Even with glass I bottomed hard a while back and tore out my liner and knocked my fender out of alignment. Be careful if you push offroad