37" Tire/Wheel combos - whats working

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dillard09

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So who out there has SVC CAS, Deaver +3, and a front bumper? Trying to figure out where to set the CAS to be level with the rear. Not carrying anything in the bed except a spare tire, bed cover, and maybe 25lbs. Was thinking around 1.75-2" but was hoping someone else has done it so I don't have to adjust it a couple times to get it right.
Thanks for the help guys!

Msb.19d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been contemplating putting 37s on but once before I had a truck that rubbed when off-roading and turning into places during compression and it aggravated the crap out of me. After reading about the rubbing issues Im not so sure I want 37s now. How much lift in the front would be best to run 37s on stock wheels you think? And what out their raises it this high and still rides pretty good? I’m interested in the Geiser springs also, I think I read someone said it will lift front 3 inch’s. What if I install them new Kings 3.0 setup can I install geiser springs with it to get the 3 in height. I’m dumb about suspension and stuff I really enjoy reading ya talk about it so I can learn more. You guys trucks look great also

dillard09

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So mine is going under the knife today. SVC CAS, Deaver +3, SDHQ bump stop pads, and 37" Ridge Grapplers. Going to start the CAS around 1.75". I have a ADD Stealth R front bumper. So might have to go up just a tad more but hope to get her pretty level. Will update if this combo works for the 37s.

Edit: sorry guys this was suppose to go under the thread what lift is good for 37s! My bad!
But I have 20x9 +1 Rotiforms. So guess ill post those up when installed too.

Last edited:

waldoaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Running 38" here with eibach springs and diberti fenders. You need to no be scared to cut. lol

apeezie289

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Running 38" here with eibach springs and diberti fenders. You need to no be scared to cut. lol
Guys just an update installed RPG stage 3 with deaver +3 and it looks great! Plus the deavers made the truck very stable!!!392f3f9f0224417332b9a3dd5c26c0a2.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score

And what did that cost in total?

Guys just an update installed RPG stage 3 with deaver +3 and it looks great! Plus the deavers made the truck very stable!!

What'd you do to lift the front and how much trimming did you do?

Last edited:

apeezie289

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And what did that cost in total?

What'd you do to lift the front and how much trimming did you do?

I mounted the 2.25" RPG collars with very minor trimming to the inner fender well liner, basically a 45 degree chamfer on the inside of the corner of the fender liner.