37" Tire/Wheel combos - whats working

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dillard09

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Great shot. Thanks.
So i was just tossing this around with Chris from Crown Offroad today as well. Seeing how much you have the CAS cranked up now, and you will have to do more when the bumper comes to keep it level. But if you do the +3 Deaver in the rear you would have to add even more to the CAS to match the rear. That would get pretty close to max on CAS for the front. Dont you think?
Im thinking if you can clear 37s with the stock rear then to keep it at the stock rear height +2 Deavers and then match that height with the CAS for the front.
What do you think?

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
K

So with the +3 and the drop shackles you will be back down around stock height correct?
Have any pics of your current setup?

Edit... I just looked up the Camburg Tig shackles and they are stock height.

I'd say it's within a half inch of stock.

I'll move to the camburg shackles once I'm ready to go 37s. Right now I'm running the SDHQ shackles.

There is so freaking way I'll get out unscathed if I was running these 1.5" collars and fully stuffed the front tires. I'm guessing if i was going fast enough, i'd run the risk of ripping the entire fender off.

roby

Reaction score
Great shot. Thanks.
So i was just tossing this around with Chris from Crown Offroad today as well. Seeing how much you have the CAS cranked up now, and you will have to do more when the bumper comes to keep it level. But if you do the +3 Deaver in the rear you would have to add even more to the CAS to match the rear. That would get pretty close to max on CAS for the front. Dont you think?
Im thinking if you can clear 37s with the stock rear then to keep it at the stock rear height +2 Deavers and then match that height with the CAS for the front.
What do you think?

I think you are 100% right on that. Ill try the +2 deavers and hopefully when it all comes together it will be close to level.

dillard09

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think you are 100% right on that. Ill try the +2 deavers and hopefully when it all comes together it will be close to level.

I think that's prob what I'll do too. The only other option is to go with the +3 and if it's to high in the rear you can add some drop shackles.
Whats your thoughts on making a hybrid lift in the front and add something like Icons top shim plate that gives you .5" and then have the CAS and adjust it till it's level with the rear with the +3. That would keep the preload down a bit on the spring some. Just thinking

Poodles84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm going +3 Deavers with no drop shackles, Geiser Springs on TR Beadlocks with 5" backspacing. Planning to mount BFG K02 tires and expect little to no rubbing.

Running the NFab Bumper which should take the bumper out of consideration with issues.

OP
OP
J

johndjmix

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last weekend I installed the Brenthal BajaKits spacers, and my front is now right about 3.5" higher than stock. Should clear some 37's nicely.

You would think with so many raptor owners wanting to go to 37's Ford would have given us a little more room with the gen 2's so we didnt have to go through all this!

--John

Ecoop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m up almost 4 in front and +4 in rear and I’m smashing rear fenders and Rubbing a Little in the front in reverse. Really if “running” I don’t see an option except fenders/bedsides. I did get some innov8 with 5” backspacing vs 4.75 but we are only talking a 1/4”...so thinking have to run 35s till fenders.

apeezie289

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm running RPG 2.25" collars on stock beadlocks, nitto ridgegrapplers 37x12.5. I'm sitting 1/2" higher in the front, minor front fender liner trimming. No rubbing at full lock, looks great & overall happy with setup. By adding more preload the front feels harsher on small bumps.133ab422217251e1aec70db5f3257822.jpg8409c47252458ae53cfb8277bb0a5459.jpg87c21a6c42681ddc47a933e069aa520e.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk