37" Tire/Wheel combos - whats working

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Helopilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score

OMG, that's not my vehicle but I'm still kind of tearing up just looking at what has been done to that Raptor! And then the second thing running thru my mind as I look at it is that's about the finest mouse condo I've ever seen. A little fabric up front to shred up and stuff in each individual condo unit, what more could a mouse family ask for, maybe a little lunch/dinner on a wiring harness running near the family condo?

roby

Reaction score
Great looking truck! So how high do you have the CAS cranked up? Also atill stock in the rear? Any rubbing?

Thank you sir. I have the middle collar at 1 5/8" from the bottom perch. All stock in the rear but I may be adding some Deavers because I hear great reviews about them. No real rubbing during full lock out or normal driving. If I take my driveway incline at a weird angle it will rub for a second. But, I can fully do a lockout turn in a parking lot with no issues. Right now I believe this is the best way to go if you want to run 37's.

dillard09

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thank you sir. I have the middle collar at 1 5/8" from the bottom perch. All stock in the rear but I may be adding some Deavers because I hear great reviews about them. No real rubbing during full lock out or normal driving. If I take my driveway incline at a weird angle it will rub for a second. But, I can fully do a lockout turn in a parking lot with no issues. Right now I believe this is the best way to go if you want to run 37's.

Good to know. I'm looking at swapping my 1.5" RPG collars for the SVC CAS so I can have so adjustability. Also thinking of going with some Deavers in the rear too. Not sure if I wanna do +3 or stay with the stock height at +2.
I have put an ADD stealth bumper on and I feel like my front is now a bit lower than the rear. And I may have the same wheels as you and yours sits perfect! ���� I currently rub on full lock both sides after putting some Husky mud flaps on.
Edit.. And I'm only on 35s currently looking at 37s

Attachments

• 20171001_190058.jpg
    20171001_190058.jpg
    179.8 KB · Views: 232

roby

Reaction score
Good to know. I'm looking at swapping my 1.5" RPG collars for the SVC CAS so I can have so adjustability. Also thinking of going with some Deavers in the rear too. Not sure if I wanna do +3 or stay with the stock height at +2.
I have put an ADD stealth bumper on and I feel like my front is now a bit lower than the rear. And I may have the same wheels as you and yours sits perfect! ���� I currently rub on full lock both sides after putting some Husky mud flaps on.
Edit.. And I'm only on 35s currently looking at 37s

I dont think you will go wrong with the CAS but it requires some nitrogen as you have to dismantle the shock to fit the equipment over. If you have a good offroad shop, they will be able to refill the shock for you, 1 time thing. Have you looked at the 2.5 RPG? I am slightly higher in the front and waiting for my ADD bumper and winch so hopefully it all levels out afterwards. I am still tossing around +2/3 on the Deavers...cant find out too much useful info as of yet.

dillard09

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I dont think you will go wrong with the CAS but it requires some nitrogen as you have to dismantle the shock to fit the equipment over. If you have a good offroad shop, they will be able to refill the shock for you, 1 time thing. Have you looked at the 2.5 RPG? I am slightly higher in the front and waiting for my ADD bumper and winch so hopefully it all levels out afterwards. I am still tossing around +2/3 on the Deavers...cant find out too much useful info as of yet.

I was thinking about the 2.5" RPGs but I really like the adjustability of the SVC CAS. That way I can fine tune it to where I like it. I'm down here in San Antonio so I'm sure I can find a decent shop to do the install. Thinking that when I do it it will come with the Deavers so just need to decide if I want +2 or +3. I don't want to go with the +3 and then be in the same boat as i am now and where im higher in the rear than the front. Decisions decisions! This is harder than anything that went on my Jeep JK.

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
I was thinking about the 2.5" RPGs but I really like the adjustability of the SVC CAS. That way I can fine tune it to where I like it. I'm down here in San Antonio so I'm sure I can find a decent shop to do the install. Thinking that when I do it it will come with the Deavers so just need to decide if I want +2 or +3. I don't want to go with the +3 and then be in the same boat as i am now and where im higher in the rear than the front. Decisions decisions! This is harder than anything that went on my Jeep JK.

I've got the RPG 1.5", +3 Deavers, SDHQ drop shackles and the RPG Bump setup.

I'm about 1/4" higher in the back with 200 lbs in the bed. When I'm ready to step up to 37s ( Need to do an intercooler and bumper first) I'll swap the sdhq shackles for the Camburg Tig shackles. I'm pretty set on switching to the CAS so I can fine tune once I get there. I feel like I'll be south of 3" but north of 2.25" If I want to be level with a bed rack, a pair of spares and a jack.

$nake Eater

Full Access Member
Reaction score
37" Tire/Wheel combos - whats working

Great set up man. Just getting around to doing my CAS install and it’s nice to see pics so I can determine height.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

dillard09

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
K
I've got the RPG 1.5", +3 Deavers, SDHQ drop shackles and the RPG Bump setup.

I'm about 1/4" higher in the back with 200 lbs in the bed. When I'm ready to step up to 37s ( Need to do an intercooler and bumper first) I'll swap the sdhq shackles for the Camburg Tig shackles. I'm pretty set on switching to the CAS so I can fine tune once I get there. I feel like I'll be south of 3" but north of 2.25" If I want to be level with a bed rack, a pair of spares and a jack.

So with the +3 and the drop shackles you will be back down around stock height correct?
Have any pics of your current setup?

Edit... I just looked up the Camburg Tig shackles and they are stock height.

Last edited: