37 Package showing Black interior.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vintage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone else with a Vin assigned 37 Package showing Black interior. My dealer gave me my Vin yesterday. A couple odd things I noticed on my build. One was it shows Black interior and the other was the tailgate appliqués "Ford" delete which isn't marked on my order sheet. At first I thought my dealer forgot to add the 37 Pack, but it shows it on my order.

Screenshot_20210630-190938_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20210630-185822_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20210630-185840_Chrome.jpg

moodster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My order says the same thing on the interior,just scroll through your build and it will show the blue accent with package along with black.
My truck has the appliqué delete but shows the tailgate having it,the system just has a glitch,other people have said the same.
Hope this helps.

OP
OP
Vintage

Vintage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My order says the same thing on the interior,just scroll through your build and it will show the blue accent with package along with black.
My truck has the appliqué delete but shows the tailgate having it,the system just has a glitch,other people have said the same.
Hope this helps.
Good to know, thanks for the heads up. I was getting worried Ford was going to force that ugly black interior on my build, instead of the beautiful blue interior, Lol.
Does anyone have a confirmation from the powers that be, on the Tailgate appliqué Ford delete. I really like the looks of the It and would hate to have it deleted from my build.

Honeybadger_Zero

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good to know, thanks for the heads up. I was getting worried Ford was going to force that ugly black interior on my build, instead of the beautiful blue interior, Lol.
Does anyone have a confirmation from the powers that be, on the Tailgate appliqué Ford delete. I really like the looks of the It and would hate to have it deleted from my build.
There is separate thread regarding the tailgate appliqué.

Steebo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dang looks like I'm the oddball here. I would actually prefer the black over the blue or at least the regular seats and not the ricaros

hyrepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah they are all blue. I was bummed, but ordered it anyway. If it bothers me that bad, I’ll do a Katskin upgrade with black and red.

OP
OP
Vintage

Vintage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah they are all blue. I was bummed, but ordered it anyway. If it bothers me that bad, I’ll do a Katskin upgrade with black and red.
I believe the door panels and dash are also blue. It might be difficult to do a complete color switch.

32AEB4BC-9156-4D08-AD21-A4280792E3BA.jpeg

Last edited: