36" KM2's on Procomp 7036's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bigg50

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey Guy,

I wasn't sure if I should post up in the new member area since I was waiting to get my new wheels and tires on to post up. I figured here would be the most appropriate.

I was going to go with the method double standards since procomp doesn't make the 7036's in a 17" wheel. However, at the last minute I discovered that BFG makes a 36x13.5 tire and only in an 18" rim size. Soooo, I returned the duratracs sitting in my frontroom and ordered these up. They are pricey at $480 a tire but I new I'd not be satisfied with 35's. At least the wheels were about $300 then the Method's so I saved some there.

I couldn't be happier with how the set up turned out. The stance is perfect and the tire fill out the wheel well perfectly. The wheels are 0 mm offset. I took it wheeling in the snow last week and there is some rubbing on the in fender. I just need to do some minor trimming and it should be all good.

IMG_0940_zpsa27559cf.jpg

IMG_0938_zps51402d33.jpg

IMG_0943_zps5daa9f30.jpg
IMG_0945_zps42c24e69.jpg
IMG_0949_zpsc3c42c5a.jpg

IMG_0952-1_zps34179e0b.jpg

IMG_0953_zps1dac314f.jpg

IMG_0955-1_zpsffd66b8c.jpg

My soon to be sold 05 FX4 and the Raptor.
IMG_0867_zps22a2a7c1.jpg

vanilla_gorilla

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Any rubbing?

"I couldn't be happier with how the set up turned out. The stance is perfect and the tire fill out the wheel well perfectly. The wheels are 0 mm offset. I took it wheeling in the snow last week and there is some rubbing on the in fender. I just need to do some minor trimming and it should be all good."

Bigge! How did you like those KM2s in the snow? I go snow boarding a lot and need a good tire for the snow and I love the KM2s, especially in a 37.

OP
OP
B

Bigg50

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Those look really good! The silver keeps growing on me more and more.
Thanks! I like sliver a lot because it hides scratches well and it looks pretty clean even when it's dirty.

"I couldn't be happier with how the set up turned out. The stance is perfect and the tire fill out the wheel well perfectly. The wheels are 0 mm offset. I took it wheeling in the snow last week and there is some rubbing on the in fender. I just need to do some minor trimming and it should be all good."

Bigge! How did you like those KM2s in the snow? I go snow boarding a lot and need a good tire for the snow and I love the KM2s, especially in a 37.

They did real well in the deep stuff. I havent had a chance to try them out on a snow covered highway or city streets yet. I was hoping to this weekend while up in Tahoe with the fam but it hasn't snowed in weeks. With the weight of these trucks I think they'll do fine. If not, you can get them sipped to added snow traction.

Sick....Nicely done....I love the stance.
Me too! And thanks!
Any rubbing?

As mentioned nothing major. I suspect on a closer to stock offset there would be none. Right now it looks like all ill need to do is trim some plastic in the fender liner. Ill be out at Pismo dunes in a few weeks and hopefully there won't be any rubbing up top. I'd like to avoid touching the pinch welds. I don't think I'll have to though, since didn't get any rubbing last time out.

Last edited:

iceman302

Full Throttle OG
Reaction score
Loving the look!!!

Been waiting to see a Raptor on 36's!

Looks like its on mid perch correct?

Correct.

Jeremiah, you're killin' me with all of these pics. It's making me miss the truck even more. Glad you're enjoying her and spoiling her a bit.

---------- Post added at 07:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:00 AM ----------

What brush guard is that? I sure like the looks of the whole truck. I need to do my '13 screw.

It's the Ford Racing light bar.

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nice looking rims! Sounds like you are saying that the rims were $300.00 less than Methods, that would make them about $115.00 each if your talking four. On the other hand $480.00 is ridiculous for those BFG's.