35's on an r

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

foreignracer

Reaction score
Have a buddy with a Raptor like build and supercharged. Says the 37's don't spin as easily as the 35's, but still spin. Going to try my 35's on the R today off my Gen 1. Not sure how it's going to look.

wjn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My winter tires are 35", it feels "lighter" or more nible (as far as a truck can feel like that) with this set compared to the stock 37".
I honestly like the look of the 37" better than the 35", but there are no real winter tires (I have Nokian) in 37" I am aware of.

jdm_sixtwo

11MPG is average, right?
Reaction score
Yes basically. I don't think it would look much different. Barely a size difference from the 37's and 35's except weight.
It would definetly launch harder due to less rolling resistance so less power loss to drivetrain. If you didn’t know the truck was supposed to have 37s you probably wouldn’t notice the size difference much

Space Ghost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
need to update the bingo card with "will 35s fit on my R?"
jk

Should be cool to test and see the difference, afaik the 37 k02s are very similar in weight but still have the weight further from center - more inertia to turn.
Front may look a tad weird since theyre 1" higher than the 35 raptors.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter