3/7 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jazroc56

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This has been absolutely crazy!! The polar opposite experience of waiting for months and stuck “in production” on my MY21…I fully expected to be taking delivery no earlier than May or June!!

OP
OP
daniel4310

daniel4310

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This has been absolutely crazy!! The polar opposite experience of waiting for months and stuck “in production” on my MY21…I fully expected to be taking delivery no earlier than May or June!!
My dealer told me back in October I’m lucky if I see the truck by May. Was fully expecting to wait until summer. Here we are with a March delivery. Crazy.

jjws1968

Reaction score
Went to the Rouge assembly plant yesterday for the tour and to watch my Raptor being built. They had a production schedule or 533 builds yeterday. I stayed and walked around probably 3 hours. If I had to guess I would say may 5% of yesterdays builds were Raptors and not very many of those were 37’s however mine was. The rest were assorted F150’s. But they were building them. The Rouge is an incredible place and tour though. I highly recommend if your into history. Thats basically where it all started.

OP
OP
daniel4310

daniel4310

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just received an email from Ford that says my 37pp has been built with an estimated delivery of march 21-27.. online tracker stills says “in production.”
Tracker is all messed up. Mine went back into production and then built again a couple times today. All I know is my truck will be here in 2-3 weeks and I’m pumped lol. Ordered my new wheels today.

DrJayC

Reaction score
Tracker is all messed up. Mine went back into production and then built again a couple times today. All I know is my truck will be here in 2-3 weeks and I’m pumped lol. Ordered my new wheels today.
What wheels did you go with?

cdiddy4224

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered my wheels in January, still not here. The shit never stops