3/14 Build week

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AJT221

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OrderTrack... moved from Awaiting Shipment to "In Transit" !

View attachment 348456

I assume the status will changes and the Destination will populate soon.
Do you know approximately how long it took to be in transit from "picked" status if you happen to remember seeing it in that status. Mine currently says "picked" but overall status is still in production. The picked portion is relatively newer though.

Rick955

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you know approximately how long it took to be in transit from "picked" status if you happen to remember seeing it in that status. Mine currently says "picked" but overall status is still in production. The picked portion is relatively newer though.
I never saw any status other than ASN. From what I've read, that will change and the destination will appear. I've heard others say they showed in production still but were on a rail car! The tracker has been next to useless for me.... it appeared briefly on Sunday, nothing since. It works maybe once or twice a week if I'm lucky! So this and the Ford email told me everything.

Last edited:

Fat_Kid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks, yes! And it would also confirm that the spray-in bedliner, and all the fake news about "up to 20 week delay" are once again wrong. Tracker actually came back to life today showing built 3/28 and "Shipped".

View attachment 348554
I cant imagine how exciting that is, man! Youre down to just a couple of weeks now (hopefully)! I had the same thought on the bed liner, though. According to the dealer, mine is built but on chip hold. That being said, the bed liner took no time at all!

sf2360

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats to everyone getting their Raptors Shipped. I spoke to FP told me I'm still at Mod shop and ETA is 4/22 now. I wonder if it's just for Graphics for 37 that's holding it up.

USA

Reaction score
What department at Ford Performance are you guys talking to to get detailed information on where the build is? My dealer says they don't have access to the vehicle visibility report for this build. Can this be? Something about this not being a certain type of customer order...

When I called Ford today my arrival date is now blank and one person showed it was on a chip hold. Previously they said expect delivery April 15-19... I spoke with 3 different people on that call, they all just had access to the Ford tracker which I have access to as well. Not sure why only one person showed on chip hold.

The level of information is inconsistent...

Lastly, my dealer said their other raptor (which is sold) had just gotten delivered. It had the same VIN as mine, just one digit lower. Do they build these trucks in sequence by VIN??

sf2360

Full Access Member
Reaction score
https://performanceparts.ford.com/contact-us/ - It all depends on who you talk to. Eric is the best, and always provides a good amount of detail. Tom is the worst. On 3/18 I was built and getting ready for shipping. 3/21 I was at the mod shop, 3/24 i was at ramp 51, this week I'm back in the mod shop. My eta changed from 4/7-4/13 to 4/22. I don't think they have a clue. ford is a complete shit show.