250 QT Pelican Cooler Tan

• Thread starter Deleted member 17706
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That cooler would look damn good on the back of my boat...coming to the West side anytime soon?

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 17706

That cooler would look damn good on the back of my boat...coming to the West side anytime soon?

Man I'm in Bellevue tonight! I don't have the cooler with me. If you want it, I can check my schedule and work something out.

1stSFG

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You could use that thing as ballast in the winter and a cooler in summer! Or actually use it as the back seat...............so many options!

SuperRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man I'm in Bellevue tonight! I don't have the cooler with me. If you want it, I can check my schedule and work something out.

I will let you know whats going on, i could always prepay you and just drop it off when you were over here next.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Pelican makes great coolers. I have 2 of them.

Pelican now makes over 30+ different colors. I just bought a cooler from this company last week >> Pelican Coolers Home.

BTW, as mentioned these coolers are damn heavy so now pelican comes with wheels (45qt & 80qt).

80QT_Orange2_handle_grande.jpg

Any vendor on the forum sell Pelican coolers?

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 17706

You could use that thing as ballast in the winter and a cooler in summer! Or actually use it as the back seat...............so many options!

Haha it made my truck level out in the front! I have experimented and thought about doing some different options in my back seat. I've completely removed my rear seats because I never have anybody in the back besides my dog. I was thinking about designing a shelf system for the back wall and then extend the platform farther out on my back floor. Use the shelf for like a gun rack of some sort. Our pelican gun cases fit perfect right where the rear seats use to be. The cooler would fit in the back seat, but you would have to remove the door to get it in, but then I don't know what you would use it for? Haha unless you wanted it for a gigantic safe in your back seat!

---------- Post added at 12:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 PM ----------

I will let you know whats going on, i could always prepay you and just drop it off when you were over here next.

Yea just let me know what you want to do. I'm sure I'll end up in that area again before I leave.

---------- Post added at 12:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 PM ----------

Pelican makes great coolers. I have 2 of them.

Pelican now makes over 30+ different colors. I just bought a cooler from this company last week >> Pelican Coolers Home.

BTW, as mentioned these coolers are damn heavy so now pelican comes with wheels (45qt & 80qt).

80QT_Orange2_handle_grande.jpg

If you put wheels on your cooler, then somebody could take off with it! Haha if somebody tried moving my cooler then their not getting far!

Status
Not open for further replies.