21 White 801a available

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

V8 Goat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's very interesting. I tried to buy that truck last week (the White one), and they absolutely positively would not budge from $5k over MSRP. Maybe I was dealing with a cavalier and greedy salesman... I'm actually kind of irritated by that. I still found a truck at MSRP, but Stanley is less than an hour and a half from me, and I would have loved to go get that truck.

***EDIT***

***My fault - the White one I tried to buy was at Stanley Ford of McGregor.***

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That's very interesting. I tried to buy that truck last week (the White one), and they absolutely positively would not budge from $5k over MSRP. Maybe I was dealing with a cavalier and greedy salesman... I'm actually kind of irritated by that. I still found a truck at MSRP, but Stanley is less than an hour and a half from me, and I would have loved to go get that truck.

***EDIT***

***My fault - the White one I tried to buy was at Stanley Ford of McGregor.***
soooo. Where did you get one for MSRP at? lol

V8 Goat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
soooo. Where did you get one for MSRP at? lol
I found 1 dealer in OK and 2 dealers in LA that were selling for sticker. They are all out of Raptors now though... I see that you're in Texas as well - try to find the Ford dealers OUTSIDE of the big cities. All of the dealers I found willing to sell at MSRP were in small towns. And yes, I am going to have to drive 5-6 hours to get my truck, but who the heck cares when I can save $15-20k over what some dealers are asking?!

I'll share the name of the dealer when they get and sell their trucks. They have 4 in transit that all have deposits now, and I don't want to potentially muddy the waters for the other buyers by having people call and offer over MSRP. This dealer actually sold an inventory 37" Raptor at MSRP as well...

Last edited:

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I found 1 dealer in OK and 2 dealers in LA that were selling for sticker. They are all out of Raptors now though... I see that you're in Texas as well - try to find the Ford dealers OUTSIDE of the big cities. All of the dealers I found willing to sell at MSRP were in small towns. And yes, I am going to have to drive 5-6 hours to get my truck, but who the heck cares when I can save $15-20k over what some dealers are asking.

I'll share the name of the dealer when they get and sell their trucks. They have 4 in transit that all have deposits now, and I don't want to potentially muddy the waters for the other buyers by having people call and offer over MSRP. This dealer actually sold an inventory 37" Raptor at MSRP as well...
Someone backed out on a special order and I grabbed it last night. Thanks for the info regardless.

V8 Goat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@V8 Goat

801A
Pano
Carbon Fiber
Bedliner
Bed cover

Would have only added the Beadlocks but beggars cant be choosers!
NICE!!!

Black isn't my preference (rather have your white one), but it's what was available at MSRP. Other than that, I have almost the same build - 801A, Pano, CF, and Graphics (which I may take off). I'll add my own bedliner after delivery. The only other thing I would have added is Beadlocks as well! LOL

Armyraptor

Roush Raptor in Qatar
Reaction score
Glad someone got it! they asked me, but I don't want to give up the 2022 slot unless it's a code orange, lol