21 Raptor with 801A package and Ford Co-Pilot 360

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
H

Harlley

Reaction score
Welcome! Congrats on the new truck! There should be a Blue Cruise prep pack or something along those lines listed in the build. I’m pretty sure 801A has it by default. However I don’t think Ford has activated BC just yet. There is probably a forum here that is talking about it. Enjoy the new truck.

Can you post some pics? Want to make sure this isn’t some Prius gag lol
Thank you for your response

OP
OP
H

Harlley

Reaction score
Give it a try yourself… take your hands off without using any props. It’ll tell you to put your hands back on.. it’s not completely hands free.. stuff like that is what will get it removed asap.
We have the hardware for Blue Cruise . If you pay $600 for a 3 year subscription then you download the software. Then it becomes hands free.

Mazzdog

Reaction score
I
We have the hardware for Blue Cruise . If you pay $600 for a 3 year subscription then you download the software. Then it becomes hands free

If you say so. I don’t have an option to buy it. Says it’s already active. Even Tesla is not “hands free”. You keep tension on the wheel but not as much as if you driving yourself. We will have to agree to disagree.

OP
OP
H

Harlley

Reaction score
We have the hardware for Blue Cruise . If you pay $600 for a 3 year subscription then you download the software. Then it becomes hands free.
I understand that however on my Ford Pass app.it reads that it's activated and that it has an expiration date in 3 years.

Mazzdog

Reaction score
I understand that however on my Ford Pass app.it reads that it's activated and that it has an expiration date in 3 years.
Have you got it to work hands free yet? My Ford pass says the same thing, but other than adaptive Cruise control, the full self driving has not kicked in at all.

OP
OP
H

Harlley

Reaction score
Have you got it to work hands free yet? My Ford pass says the same thing, but other than adaptive Cruise control, the full self driving has not kicked in at all.
I have been speaking with Ford for 2 weeks and the Raptor team is looking into it. They will report back to me when they have an answer. I have a feeling that we need a software update. I will keep you posted. How do you like your new Raptor?
Mark

OP
OP
H

Harlley

Reaction score
I'm intouch with Ford. Here's what they wrote to me.
We did talk about your case in a long meeting today with the Program Managers, but they have held off giving any definitive answer as they have not gotten a reply from the Raptor team. I was not aware that Raptor had it’s own team or that it would be treated completely differently from another F-150, but it does and is. As soon as there is any update from the Raptor team, I will get back to you. I promise we are not forgetting you, there are quite a few of us following your case.

Mazzdog

Reaction score
I'm intouch with Ford. Here's what they wrote to me.
We did talk about your case in a long meeting today with the Program Managers, but they have held off giving any definitive answer as they have not gotten a reply from the Raptor team. I was not aware that Raptor had it’s own team or that it would be treated completely differently from another F-150, but it does and is. As soon as there is any update from the Raptor team, I will get back to you. I promise we are not forgetting you, there are quite a few of us following your case.
Nice. Thanks. If you let me know who / how to contact them I’ll put it in too.. so they have it coming from a couple different people. Or more.

Mazzdog

Reaction score
I have been speaking with Ford for 2 weeks and the Raptor team is looking into it. They will report back to me when they have an answer. I have a feeling that we need a software update. I will keep you posted. How do you like your new Raptor?
Mark
Loving the Raptor. Haven’t really done any road trips with it, but just back and forth to work and small errands. A larger family trip will be upcoming if i can figure my schedule out going into the holidays.