21 Raptor with 801A package and Ford Co-Pilot 360

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Harlley

Reaction score
Hi everyone , I'm Harlley nice to meet you. I just received my 21 Raptor. The service manager never heard of Blue Cruise and corporate says I have it on my truck. Does it come standard with the 21 Raptor and the 801A pkg? Or do I have to pay for a software Download? I also received a message on my Ford pass that says I have it. However I can't get it to work

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome! Congrats on the new truck! There should be a Blue Cruise prep pack or something along those lines listed in the build. I’m pretty sure 801A has it by default. However I don’t think Ford has activated BC just yet. There is probably a forum here that is talking about it. Enjoy the new truck.

Can you post some pics? Want to make sure this isn’t some Prius gag lol

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
WElcome to the place, congrats on your new raptor, post a pic or it's a Prius. Initiation sucks, but it is what it is.....

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
On my Gen 1? I haven't even seen a Gen 3 anywhere up here yet. I thought members on here had it hooked up already though.
Yeah on the Gen 1 lmao. I can remember the days of vacuum actuated and controlled cruise control.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah on the Gen 1 lmao. I can remember the days of vacuum actuated and controlled cruise control.
I had a 67 buick wildcat, the cruise control had a little chain on the throttle, sort of like the old bathtub stoppers, state of the art back then!

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I had a 67 buick wildcat, the cruise control had a little chain on the throttle, sort of like the old bathtub stoppers, state of the art back then!
My ‘86 Z-28 had and I will say had a vacuum modulation device. Tied to the throttle cable. Tops then lol

Mazzdog

Reaction score
It has it. Mine came w 3 year trial period. You need lane assist on, and set cruise control. Then a blue steering wheel shows up in middle of left gauge to let you know it’s on. It’s not as good as my Tesla autopilot; however I do like it. Also, it only works on certain main highways and not any other road.

racebannon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It has it. Mine came w 3 year trial period. You need lane assist on, and set cruise control. Then a blue steering wheel shows up in middle of left gauge to let you know it’s on. It’s not as good as my Tesla autopilot; however I do like it. Also, it only works on certain main highways and not any other road.
Yes here’s a map of where it works:

Attachments

• Hands-Free-Blue-Zones.jpg
    Hands-Free-Blue-Zones.jpg
    171.2 KB · Views: 55

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
emmanuelrmz